2nd Annual Investment & Retirement Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
On January 25, 2020 at 10 am, Bob Brooks is holding his annual investment/retirement workshop. Considering the state of the world right now and the high levels of uncertainty -this is a can't miss opportunity. Bob will be covering the following:
- Protecting for Investment uncertainty and your retirement/401 k plan
- A forecast for the year 2020 and a new decade which should be full of surprises
- What investors don't know about risk in their 401 K plan
- The 5 keys to retirement success
- How social security integrates into retirement -
As a bonus Bob will be rolling out a new resource for Prudent Money that will help you determine the risk level of the stock market. It is free and easy to understand.
We will accomplish this in a little over a hour. The workshop is being held at Abilene Christian University Online Campus in Addison Texas.