top of page
  • Bob Brooks

Retire on Your Own Terms Webinar

Don’t miss this! Retire On Your Own Terms Webinar

“Only 25% of Americans are on track to maintain their lifestyles at retirement” – ThinkAdviser

I just don’t buy into the above statistic. I think that it is more like only 25% of people have a plan for retirement and the other 75% just don’t know…

That is the real problem in America. People aren’t creating simple retirement plans. Well, we are going to fix that problem with our latest webinar How to Retire on Your Own Terms. I am going to go in-depth into how to create a simple retirement plan and know once and for all if you are on track for retirement. I am going to cover:

The Myths of Retirement Planning – (things you are being told that just aren’t true)

Why assuming you can’t retire is the wrong answer

How to gather the information

Using Social Security the right way

Figuring out the most important number

How to maximize your 401 k plan

Creating a benchmark system so you will always know whether or not you are on track!

Plus, free resources to help you create your own plan!

Watch this 45-minute webinar event in the comfort of your own home or office on Thursday, April 22, 2021, from 4:45 pm to 5:30 pm. To register for the event, click How to Retire on Your Own Terms.

Keep the Faith


bottom of page