The # 1 Financial Fear and How to Slay It!
It is widely accepted that running out of money in retirement is the #1 financial fear. There is a solution to conquering that fear once and for all – create a simple retirement plan. I genuinely believe that most people have unfounded fears about retirement because they don’t know.
“It is not about the fear of running out of money. It is the lack of a game plan that creates the fear of not knowing.”
It is like the light at the end of the tunnel. As you inch closer, you hope that it is the light from the other side of your desired destiny. As you get closer and closer, you wonder if it is the light or a train that is about to run over you. Instead of taking steps to confirm it is a light and not a train, you go year in and year out just wondering and fearing the train and hoping it is the desired light from the other side. Hope can be a bad investment.
I am excited to announce that we will be rolling out a new set of resources that will help eliminate that fear once and for all. We are starting with our webinar, How to Retire on Your Own Terms. It is a 45-minute presentation from 4:45 to 5:30 this Thursday, April 22, 2021. We are going to cover:
· The Myths of Retirement Planning – (things you are being told that aren’t true)
· Why assuming you can’t retire is the wrong answer How to gather the information
· Using Social Security the right way
· Figuring out the most crucial number
· How to maximize your 401k plan
· Creating a benchmark system so you will always know whether or not you are on track!
· Plus, free resources to help you create your plan
To sign up, go to www.prudentmoney.com.
various financial topics and connect with Bob on his Ask Bob page.